We are taking great care to provide our emergent patients with safe care. Employees will have their temperature checked daily. Employees are wearing masks and gloves and adhering to the strictest cleaning and disinfecting procedures. front office is disinfected multiple times a day and exam rooms are done every time between patients.
Patients will be asked to check-in with the front staff and then safely wait in their cars until we come to get them. Patients will then need to wash their hands and have their temperatures checked before being taken to an exam room.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, telemedicine appointments are being offered in lieu of in-person visits. Please discuss your situation with our staff during normal business hours and we can determine whether an in-person visit is required. If you need to come to our clinic, our staff will provide the utmost care to limit your exposure to other patients. We value your health and want to do everything we can to support your care during this time.Emergent Care We Can Provide At This Time:
- Malignant melanomas
- Squamous cell carcinomas
- Breast cancer
- Finger fractures and tendon injuries on hand
- Some abscesses and wounds
- Basal cell carcinomas (Some may be emergent and this will be determined by pathology and the physicians)
- Follow-ups and some post-operative appointments
- Atypical nevus (Some may be emergent and this will be determined by pathology and the physicians)